Let the festivities begin! By now you must have read several posts and blogs talking about how Diwali is around the corner and how you need to join the hype. So, in this blog, we’ll get straight to the point! Because there’s loads to do and it’s time to go shopping. Pinakin is here to help you spruce up your wardrobe with the most in-trend styles for your Diwali look. A unique ethnic for each day. Before we start make sure you check out our collection to buy pure silk sarees online.
Trust us, all that glimmer will definitely leave you delighted and in a festive mood.
1. Zari is the talk of the season. Zari work sarees in pure silk and Zari work salwar suits will give you that classic heritage-inspired look and artful sophistication. That Diwali party will definitely be blessed with your presence in Zari work. Pinakin’s designer silk sarees and salwar suits in Zari work definitely make it the best site to buy sarees online. Make sure you check it out!
2. Embellished frill drape saree, it’s WOW! This one is extremely unique. The embellishments and the frill against a plain black or dark blue while being paired with a sequined blouse will bring all the spotlights on you. It’s graceful, it’s sultry and has that diva-worthy fashionista charm.
3. Georgette salwar suits are comforting. These soothing salwar suits in the comfiest and breezy fabrics and cute prints and embroideries make them the perfect choice for a family Diwali brunch. A small Pinakin tip, whether you’re going for the simple ones or the embellished ones, pastels are a good choice for these beauties. Follow this tip and know why Pinakin is also the best hub to buy salwar suit online. Make sure you add a little something from our collection too!
4. Silk sarees with magnificent threadwork. We’re not even exaggerating but we can definitely help you in this area. Our pure silk sarees online come in the most aesthetically pleasing threadwork, crafted with detail and the most refined style. Excellent threadwork never goes out of style, you can become an ambassador of the magic of threadwork, this Diwali.
5. Chiffon is back in fashion. While looking for a fashionable suit for women this time, make sure you go for chiffon. The light, yet formal look of chiffon when paired with sequins make it a gorgeous addition to any Diwali wardrobe. If you are aware of the charms of chiffon in floral prints or threadwork, you know how it can enhance any outfit, if not, then Pinakin is here to lend a helping hand. Go check out our chiffon salwar suits for your Diwali wardrobe.
6. Bandhani and silk for that royal look. Bandhani has a regal charm to it, when blended with the elite silk in a salwar suit or a designer saree, it becomes the epitome of the ideal Desi Diwali look. This is another heritage-inspired fashion trend that makes sure you are the walking example of the supremacy of ethnic wear when done the right way. So while you are clicking those selfies with a diya this Diwali, add the Bandhani charm to it from one of the best sites to buy saree online or for a fashionable suit for women with Pinakin.
7. Finally, you can always add some Chanderi silk and Lucknowi aura. These two are all-time favorites but if you wanna add them to your Diwali wardrobe too you can definitely spruce them up with embellishments, accessories and some festive footwear. The seniority of these fabrics and designs make you put very little effort into them. So you can always go for the safe option.
These are some of the unique styles you try this Diwali while keeping up with your fashionista side. Be the ideal desi girl with Pinakin and make sure you check out our collection of pure silk sarees online and fashionable suit for women. Have an awesome Diwali.