The evergreen essence of a saree never wears out regardless of the season or the latest trends. However, with older trends coming back in style each year and the fashion industry going through massive evolutions each year, sarees have also found a way to evolve in the most quirky, classy, elegant, stylish and all the chic synonyms you can think of.
Those who regularly buy branded sarees online know what’s hot and what’s not. So, whether for daily office wear, special occasions, festive occasions or weddings, the latest trends in sarees have something in store for you at all times.
In this blog, we will discuss some of the latest saree trends that you as a Desi fashion enthusiast and ethnic diva can follow for a total saree collection upgrade or reboot. We have curated some of the most unique trends for new designer women’s saree. Let’s go!
1. Get pretty in pastels and drape yourselves in silk. Silk and sarees fit like a hand in glove because of how ethereal and regal silk looks even with the simplest designs and colours. Since pastels are hot favourites right mixing them with chiffon mixed with silk sarees or silk sarees makes the combination a deadly one for all saree lovers. Give it a try on any occasion and you will definitely set the benchmark for what the perfect saree look should be.
2. Florals never go out of style. Whether it’s with suits or when you buy fashion sarees online. Florals are an all-time favourite. It’s because of their versatility that they seem suitable for every occasion and season and their ability to look good on any fabric and design. They also give you a lot of scopes to mix and match with some traditional patterns, designs or simple, plain colours. Pinakin would suggest you give chiffon and satin a try since they’re all the craze with florals currently. But you must admit, they are a must for every collection.
3. Oh, it’s ombre. For those of you who might not be aware, ombre has gained a lot of popularity in the fashion world recently and with the new designer women’s saree, it adds a princess-like elegance. Inspired by the French colour patterns in clothing, it starts with a dark shade of a particular colour and becomes lighter towards the edges. So whether it's hair colour, dresses, skirts, suits or sarees, it gives different tastes of the same colour in a single outfit. Make sure the ombre is a part of your next saree collection for parties.
4. Don’t forget the awesome organza. Organza can beautify any outfit and with sarees, it can do wonders which is why it is often a staple fabric and design in every lady’s saree collection. We’re sure a lot of you agree. Try mixing organza with polks dots or big floral patterns and you’ll be able to create something out of the ordinary for sure.
5. Sequin sarees will make you sparkle and shimmer. Sarees are the only pieces of clothing that can let you wear sequins with pride regardless of the occasion because they always justify the sequins with the right balance of colour and give them spaces for beautiful distribution. So make sure you don’t ignore these when you buy branded sarees online.
6. Net sarees, the underrated gems of the saree world. These have become highly popular in the celebrity world due to a blend: cute colours, heavy sequins, embroidery, and florals. These have it all. Net sarees see a blend of traditional and contemporary to give you an elite fashionable look. Check out a range of gorgeous net sarees only at Pinakin Selections.
These were some of the latest trends that have ruled 2022 and are also the most anticipated designs for the coming festive seasons. Which one is your favourite?
Make sure you check out Pinakin Selections, one of the best sites to buy sarees online and get a variety of new designer women’s sarees.